Come in

Welcome to „Gut Sennickerode“

(“Gut” signifies large farm or estate)
Located a 20 min drive outside of well known university city of Goettingen, Lower Saxony, Germany. Our university ranks among the 50 best of the world!

Please take a look around..!

Estate Sennickerode

wappen von uslar


Gut SennickerodeAncesters of the owner family „Freiherr (Baron) von Uslar“ moved about 1270 from the town of same name „Uslar“ to the town of „Gleichen“, where they bought a medieval castle and bulit a second one on two hills in the same shape, called „The Gleichen“. Farms in the valley were established in order to deliver food and timber to these castles. The family operated in medival up to 11 farms with more than 10,000 hectares (25.000 acres).

1309 – „Sennickerode“ was first mentionend in history
1560 – The first large scale buildings were erected
1780 – Thilo Leberecht von Uslar formed the rectangle court yard as it is today
1820 ies – Colonel Johann (Juan) von Uslar joined the liberation army of Simon Bolivar in Latin America and retired as General and National Hero of VZLA. General Hans von Uslar formed the Estate as we know it today, about 1880. .

Treten Sie mit uns in Verbindung!

Get in touch with us!